During the semester students gain knowledge through the development of simple programs that will enable them to design and develop better and more beautiful games. During the course, they will understand what makes a game good or bad, and will be more aware and more critical of the programs that they create and play with.
The course is not intended to teach new programming knowledge elements for students, as the developed games will require programming knowledge the children have already acquired.
What will they learn during the course?
- different game and player types
- conscious use of various game mechanics and dynamics
- the separation of graphics and mechanics and their role in the gaming experience
- game design, copy, combining, innovation
- deepening programming knowledge
Who do we recommend it to?
We recommend it to our students who have advanced knowledge in the Scoolcode BLOX mode and want to consciously make better games.