in teaching coding for children
Our methodology is the guarantee for successful and fun-based learning for all ages and knowledge levels
Practice-based learning – learning the theory by creating the projects gives long term results and good foundation
Our age-adjusted curriculum is fit for all knowledge levels – kids understand everything easily and have fun while learning
Children create their projects in small groups – Kids benefit from the trainers’ full focus and they can also get inspiration from each other
Kids learn a new way of thinking – our methodology improves the analytical and logical thinking, the creative and cognitive skills both in the short and long term
Friendly and inspiring atmosphere – they receive constant positive feedback and encouragement
Proven curriculum based on years of experience – 100% focus on kids
Cool, young, competent instructors – only the best
- Our trainers are university students with the latest, most up-to-date digital knowledge.
- Our training is standardized and professional – only competent instructors teach the children
- Their age and mentality are closer to our students, kids see them as role models
Find the best way of learning with us
- Inspiring environment
- Laptops are provided to everyone
- In groups or one-on-one
- Small groups to maximize experience
- Maximum 12 persons in classroom
- Children inspire each other
- In groups (6-8 kids) or one-on-one
- Easy access from any distance
- Comfortable and assisted solution
- Individual assessment and progress
- Learning in the kid’s own pace
- Flexible schedule
We code cool things and I have made friends. Pity it is only once in a week. – Samuel, 12 years old
It is fantastic… I can recommend Logiscool to everyone! – Ben, 14 years old
It is great, I bet you have never done something like this before. Give it a try! – Iva, 13 years old
Need more information, please contact me!
Would you like to stay updated on our news and programs?
Subscribe to our parent newsletter and get notified about our latest blog posts.