If your child can confidently code in Scoolcode’s MIX mode and would like to try themselves in another game development environment, then the Godot course is the right choice for them.
During this course, our students get to know Godot, the open-source game engine, and develop 2D and 3D computer and mobile games, using the Python programming language.
Suggested age range:
12-18 years old (divided into age groups)
We recommend this course if your child:
- is interested in 2D and 3D programming
- would gladly get to know another development environment
- is interested in Python programming
- completed at least 2 semesters of MIX mode in Scoolcode
- For in-Logiscool course: Students will need a Google account or a flash drive.
- For online course: To participate in the online course, each student will need a laptop or a computer at home with a solid internet connection, plus a built-in or external microphone. We recommend having a headset and a web camera too. The software needed for online communications is provided by us.
Completing the Mix Advanced module in Scoolcode.