If your child can confidently code in Scoolcode’s Mix module and would like to try themselves in another game development environment, then the Godot course is the right choice for them.
During this course, our students get to know Godot, the open-source game engine, and develop 2D and 3D computer and mobile games, using the Python programming language.
We recommend this course if your child:
- is interested in 2D and 3D programming
- would gladly get to know another development environment
- is interested in Python programming
- completed at least 2 semesters of Mix mode in Scoolcode
Suggested age range:
12-18 years old (divided into age groups)
- For in-Logiscool courses: Students will need a Google account or a flash drive.
- For online courses: To participate in the online courses, kids will need a laptop or a computer at home with a solid internet connection, plus a built-in or external microphone. We recommend having a headset and a web camera too. All the necessary software is provided by us. With information on how to install the software, our school leaders will contact you prior to the course.
Completing the Mix Advanced module in Scoolcode.