Why is MyLogiscool unique and best for learning digital literacy and coding?
Coding education today faces two big issues. For kids it usually starts with visual blocks that are “complex to the young ones and boring to the older ones”. The other usual challenge is the scary effect of first seeing the text-based coding after blocks.
- Our unique visual coding method is always best adjusted to all ages and knowledge levels
- Our platform makes the transition between visual coding to text-based coding easy and fun
- All our lessons are focusing on improving our students' knowledge and skills
- Between classes they can practice on MyLogiscool with special projects and edutainment challenges
Logiscool kids are part of our growing international community. In MyLogiscool they can enhance their knowledge in various ways even between classes in a safe and controlled environment.
- share their own games and find inspiration in their peers’ projects from all around the world
- improve their knowledge with exciting quizzes, quests, high-score games, and challenges
- discover the newest trends, hot topics of the ever-changing digital world
- participate in our missions and win cool prizes
- play with close friends in our special closed game-rooms
Have a look at Logiscool's platform and see why we offer the best solution in teaching digital literacy!
The mix mode - to make the transition easy for kids
We start coding education with “building blocks”. Our unique visual coding method is always best adjusted to all ages and knowledge levels.
As a second step, students start writing codes in MIX mode, where they can see both the building blox and the text-based languages in parallel.
Once they feel confident to leave the visual blocks behind, we move to text-based programming languages, like Python, Unity, Godot or C#.
Available in 15 languages
Main principles of coding
Suitable for all ages and knowledge levels
Unique edutaining community portal - MyLogiscool
To discover the newest trends, hot topics of the ever-changing digital world in a fun and safe environment
To enhance their knowledge in various ways with our exciting quizzes, quests, high-score games and challenges
To practice what they have learnt between classes
To share their own games and find inspiration in their peers' projects from all around the world
To participate in our fun games and even win cool prizes
To play with close friends in our special closed game-rooms
We code cool things and I have made friends. Pity it is only once in a week. – Samuel, 12 years old
Subscribe to our parent newsletter and get notified about our latest blog posts.