LOGISCOOL IS A WORLD-CLASS FRANCHISE NETWORK OF DEDICATED CODING SCHOOLS
- is a fun-based coding school network for the kids and teens
- has near 1,000 digital lessons with fun-based methodology and a long-term curriculum
- utilizes our proprietary education platform scalable for all ages
- features in-school and online after-school courses and holiday camps in a range of digital topics from computer coding to robotics, AI, Minecraft and Roblox game design, video production, and more
- teaches small groups online and in well-equipped and inspiring classrooms in office-like environments
- employs young, enthusiastic professionals as our trainers who inspire kids and teens
Our mission is to make coding education available for as many school-age children as possible. The first Logiscool opened in early 2014, and our fast-growing recession-proof franchise network has educated 110,000+ children at 130+ locations in 20 countries.
Digital literacy, digitality, and IT knowledge cannot be highlighted enough today. Take Generation Z: they are born together with gadgets, and their best mates are applications, YouTube videos, and Google. New jobs are born, influencers, front-end developers, and digital experts are around, and robots are also becoming parts of our lives today – and will be even more common in the future.
The earlier we can give a taste of digitality to our kids, the higher chance they will transform from being just a consumer and become an active creator, ensuring a successful career in a digital world.