Premium one-on-one education
Choose the best!
Give your child the skills to be confident and successful!
Easy to join
• Individual roadmap for each child according to their progress
• The trainer can respond very individually to the strengths and weaknesses and specific needs of the student.
• Full access to our international edutainment community portal
• Start and pause any time throughout the year
• Kids can learn in their own pace
• Children learn in their own language
• All our qualified, enthusiastic, competent, young trainers have extensive experience in coding.
• They receive professional training and teach from our smart lesson plans.
• Fully gamified and fun-based learning experience, instant feedbacks for participants and their parents outlining the progress and achievements
• Trainers are carefully selected to suit your child’s needs.
• They work every day to make sure they are not just teachers, but mentors to their students.
• They can easily connect to our Scoolers.
It helps finding creative and effective solutions for real-life problems.
Kids learn to see the errors, mistakes as opportunities rather than failures.
Coding helps to understand abstract concepts through real and graphic visual examples.
Kids get better grades easier, and their performance can improve quickly.
Finding the best from all the possible solutions or inventing a brand new one increases kids’ creativity big time.
While coding, kids learn how to give precise commands in the right order, which improves their focus in general.
More complex games need more code which takes more time and concentration.
Creating complex codes is a real superpower kids are proud of.
World number one platform
We start coding education with “building blocks”. Our unique visual coding method is always best adjusted to all ages and knowledge levels.
As a second step, students start writing codes in MIX mode, where they can see both the building blox and the text-based languages in parallel.
Once they feel confident to leave the visual blocks behind, we move to text-based programming languages, like Python, Unity, Godot or C#.
We code cool things and I have made friends. Pity it is only once in a week. – Samuel, 12 years old
It is fantastic… I can recommend Logiscool to everyone! – Ben, 14 years old
It is great, I bet you have never done something like this before. Give it a try! – Iva, 13 years old
Would you like to stay updated on our news and programs?
Subscribe to our parent newsletter and get notified about our latest blog posts.