Start an award-winning franchise business!
More and more parents are aware that learning computer science early is very important. However, this is not the whole story. We need to teach our children the knowledge and skills they need to become digitally literate. Alongside e-safety and online communication, it involves conscious computer usage, critical information processing and most importantly becoming creative content creators from passive users.
Children should become confident creators in the digital environment.
Our Developments - Your benefits
You can be profitable from day 1 of operations
Full return on investment in 2-3 years
Widest range of revenue streams (courses, camps, workshops, events)
Efficient onboarding by our dedicated team of professionals
Ongoing operation support and best-in-class franchise management tools
No previous IT education needed
Certified curriculum that fits major international standards
Unique methodology: the best fit for all children, ages and knowledge levels
Unrivaled interactive and edutaining community portal for children
- are committed to change the future of next generations
- have a success-oriented business mentality
- have a positive, open, outgoing personality
- have a hard-working attitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
What we're proud of
Stand out from the competition!
1. Widest product portfolio with courses, workshops and holiday camps for 6-18 years old children
During school semesters, best for thorough knowledge of programming, digital literacy or robotics.
Minecraft, Roblox, AI, video, applications, robotics. When school is out the camps are in. It is great FUN!
2. World-class curriculum, certified with excellent grade
Our world class, modular curriculum is not only developed to meet international standards, but it was recently granted an “Excellent” certificate by an internationally recognized institute EAF. Our consistent, multi-year courses always fit best to the age and knowledge level of the children in order to ensure maximum efficiency and even more fun!
Coding education today faces two big issues. For kids it usually starts with visual blocks that are “complex to the young ones and boring to the older ones”. The other usual challenge is the scary effect of first seeing the text-based coding after blocks.
4. Best International Brand - EFF, 2022
Logiscool kids are part of our growing international community. In MyLogiscool they can
- share their own games and find inspiration in their peers’ projects from all around the world
- improve their knowledge with exciting quizzes, quests, high-score games, and challenges
- discover the newest trends, hot topics of the ever-changing digital world
- participate in our missions and win cool prizes
Kids grow up with digital devices in their hands. They know how to navigate through them before they can read and write. But they are still only passive users instead of active creators. With learning coding and digital literacy early on kids will get far more than a carrer in computer sciences. Coding teaches kids to think and equips them with analytical thinking, problem solving, it increases their creativity, concentration, and self-confidence.
We code cool things and I have made friends. Pity it is only once in a week. – Samuel, 12 years old
It is fantastic… I can recommend Logiscool to everyone! – Ben, 14 years old
It is great, I bet you have never done something like this before. Give it a try! – Iva, 13 years old