Next dates for our open days
Kids can create their first computer game for free
Are you interested in getting to know how coding and digital literacy can contribute to your kids’ future success? Try it for free together with your child! Join our free demo lesson online or in person, and while they get familiar with an exciting new world with the help of our trainer, we can also talk about the importance of digital literacy. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Your child can experience Logiscool with a structured demo lesson
- Your child will meet our trainers
- The demo lessons are organized for small groups
- They can experience Logiscool with a structured demo lesson
- Our demo lessons are specifically developed for their age groups
- After the lesson, we can see and discuss together what your child created
- You can also take home what your kid created
- Your child get access to MyLogiscool which they can still access from home after the demo lesson
During the lesson, we'll introduce our methodology and curriculum to you
- What we teach and why it is important for the future
- What skills coding and digital literacy develop and how kids can use them in real life
- What possibilities open up for your kids if they learn digital literacy
- We'll introduce our methodology
- You can have the demo lessons in our schools in person or online
During our 60 minutes long demo lesson we provide all accesses and tools your child will need. It is free but registration is required.
If you need more information, please contact us!
Your full name
School grade of Your Child
Your message to us
Would you like to stay updated on our news and programs?
Subscribe to our parent newsletter and get notified about our latest blog posts.