In Logiscool's newest summer camp, you can master the programming mindset by solving more and more exciting challenges while developing your creativity, problem-solving skills and logic.
Our own, unique, self-developed educational platform, Scoolcode, is a fantastic digital tool: we've created it in a way that you'll be able to learn coding easily and playfully.
Skillful, creative programmers are needed now more than ever, as a group of evil hackers swore to stop YouTube forever and ruthlessly erase all videos!
In this camp, you'll get all the tools you need to figure out the mysterious codes and decipher secret messages online or offline.
Only you can help to prevent the Internet from changing forever! Get into the hackers' secret systems before it's too late!
Choose this camp if:
- you would like to participate in exciting missions with your friends,
- you are wondering how to encrypt a message or what encoding methods exist,
- you are 7-9 or 10-11 years old,
- you haven't attended any Logiscool programming course,
- you love puzzles and you would do everything to save the funny videos on YouTube!
Suggested age range:
7-11 years old
We provide all the necessary tools for the camp!
You don't need any pre-training, feel free to join us!